MetLife India Insurance
Senior Agency Manager (01/10/2009 to 12/11/2012)
Completed the year 2010 with over 100% weighted Performance on Goal Sheet.
Received Performance Appraisal letter for excellence in Business Performance for the year 2010.
Two SSM’s in the Agency got promoted as Senior Business Manager for the first
time in Kerala.
Rated among Diamond Category Agency Managers
(Above 100%) for the year 2009.
Recruited and developed
advisors who have qualified for COT/MDRT apart form internal recognition programmes.
Have developed team members to take on higher responsibilities within the organization.
Agency Manager (01/10/2007 to 30/10/2009)
Senior Sales Manager (01/01/2007
to 30/09/2007) (Cochin, Kerala) (Cochin, Kerala)
- Received Appreciation Letter from Managing Director for the performance in year 2008.
- Created 1 MDRT and Two 2 FAs in the Agency Qualified for Fast Track Switzerland Contest.
- Developed Top 5th Sales Manager in the country for 2009.
- Ranked among
Platinum Category (Achievement above 100% of GS) for the year 2009.
- Ranked No.1 Agency
Manager PAN Kochi Region for the month of January and February – 2009 in Placed Business.
1 MDRT and 2 Presidents Conference qualifiers from for the year 2008.
- Managing a Team
of 8 Sales Managers out of which 3 SMs in the Agency got promoted as SSMs and 1 Trainee Agency Manager got promoted as Agency
- Ranked No.1 Agency Manager PAN Kerala for the month of February - 2008.
- Received the “Long Service” Award from Metlife.
- Ranked No.2
Agency Manager PAN India for the month of December – 2008 in the Sale of our new product - “Met Growth”
and qualified for Bangkok Trip.
- Awarded “Champion of the Quarter” for JAS
– 2008 Contest “Badal Do Apni Duniya” among top 8 Agency Managers in South Zone and qualified for a Black
(01/01/2005 to 31/12/2006)
- Ranked among
top 10 Senior Sales Managers in India and top 3 Senior Sales Managers
- PAN Kerala:
January – June 2007 – Special appreciation from Officer – Agency.
for “Go GOA” Contest – 2007
- Qualified for Guest entry to
Sales Congress for top 10 SSM’s nationally.
- Qualified for “Go Singapore”
Contest July 2007.
- Selected for MetLife Icon Program 2007.
- Qualified for “MetLife SSM Sprint” Program – September 2007.
- Ranked No.1 SSM Pan Kerala as on September 2007.
as Agency Manager effective 1st October 2007.
MetLife Executive Trainee (17/05/2004 to 31/12/2004)
- Recruited and managed a team of 40
- Awarded the Best Sales Manager of Kerala Region for the
month of September - 2005.
- Created 1 MDRT, 2 Presidents and 1 Leaders conference
qualifier for the year 2006.
- Maintained the persistency of the team above 92%.
- Qualified for Leaders Conference - 2006.
for MetLife Icon Program 2006.
- Ranked among top 50 Sales Managers out of 1600
Sales Managers across India and among
- top 10 Sales Managers out of 200 Sales
Managers in Kerala for the year ended -2006.
- Promoted as Senior Sales Manager
from January 1st 2007.
- Achieved the Eagle Award within 2 months of getting licensed, June - 2004.
- Collected the Highest Premium for MetLife, Kerala region for the year 2004.
- Ranked No. 1 MET out of 63 MetLife Executive Trainee's PAN India in terms of
- Premium collected and number of policies placed.
promoted as Sales Manager within 7 months of joining, January - 2005.
Accel Software Solutions
Faculty member, September 2000
– March 2001 (Aleppey, Kerala)
- Teaching Hardware and
- Hardware identification and system fundamentals
- System Assembling and OS Installation and Configuration
Installation and administration of Server / Clients
Executive, April 2001 - September 2001 (Cochin, Kerala)
tie-ups with Industrial Training Institutes and other institutes that offer technical education for Hardware and network classes
though out the year.
and People Developement-
regular Training and seminars for Sales Managers and Financial Advisors in the areas of Personality Development and Business
Development and for Students of Management Institutes.
Attended Dr. Stephen R. Covey's Knowledge Sessions on "OVERCOMING CHALLENGES IN TODAYS TIMES", which included
- 7 Habits Introduction,
- Goal, Mind Set and Skill Set
- Tool Set
- Speed of Trust
- The Whirlwind
- the White Water.
School of Communication and Management Studies, Cochin
Post Graduate Diploma in Management, equivalent to MBA, 2002-2004 – Cochin, Kerrala.
- Post Graduate Dipoloma in Management, equivalent to MBA (CGPA 2.97).
- Dual specialisation in Human Resource Management and International Marketing.
University Institute of Technology, Alleppey
Bachelor of Business Administration, 1997-2000 - Aleppey, Trivandrum
- Graduate Management Degree in Business Administration.
- A Study on "Promoting SriLanka as a Destination among Families among Tamil Nadu" for Mindspark Consulting,
- Management Information System in Human Resources / Human Resources Information System
(HRIS) in Harrisons Malayalam Limited, Kochi. Project model built with the help of MS-Access 2000.
Study of "The Analysis of Consumer Perception and their Unmet needs for Cosmetics for Johara Cosmetics, Samil Labs Limited,
- A study on the Marketing Strategy adopted by Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation
– KCMMF, popularly known under the umbrella brand name as MILMA at Central Products Diary, Alleppey.
- Setting up an Intenet Cafe for Small Entrepreneurs Promotion and Training Institute,SEPTI, Under the Ministry of
Small Scale Industries (SSI).
- An Organisational Study of TRACO Cable Company, Kochi.
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY, TRAININGS AND LANGUAGES
- Office Tools: MS Office, Access, MS Project.
- Operating Systems: MS Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Editing Softwares:
Photoshop, Imaging, Swish.
- Trainings: Advanced Diploma in Hardware and Network
engineering, Diploma in Computerized Finanical Accounting with TATA EX and Tally Eis.
English and Hindi : Mother tongue - Malayalam.
- More than 10 papers published in the field of Hardware Engineering.
- Member of Intellectual Press Council.
- Interests include traveling,
photography, management reading, and web technologies.
include Arm Wrestling and Kho Kho.
- Won prizes for “Brand Wars” at Shikhar ’02, School
of Communication and Management Studies, Kochi
- Won prizes for Public speaking, Training, skits,
mimes, essay writing,dance in school and college
- Won prizes for Arm Wrestling, kabaddi, Tug
of War and Karate in school and college
- State Topper
for BBA Final Project
- Ranked 5th among 123 Students for MBA
- Final Project for MBA was
implemented by the MIS Dept. of the Company
- Class Topper for Diploma in Hardware and Network Engineering (98% with A+ Grade)